Been awhile

I'm not even sure if anyone follows this blog anymore. I haven't written in this thing in 7 years, but have decided to get back into it.

I got married in July of 2014 to a great guy that I met on okcupid. I know, I know. Online dating.. how do you even know that you're getting to know someone's true self online. Well you have to have a lot of faith in someone and trust that they are being as honest with you that you are with them. Sometimes it's hard to let go and just trust someone you don't know from Adam, but if you do, then you can have an amazing journey with another person that you never would have met in your every day life.

Each and every day I'm thankful that I met Jason. Yeah, his name is Jason. He brought me out of my shell and has made me a lot stronger than I originally thought I could be. We've experienced a myraid of things together ranging from sorta homelessness to being financially stable. Back in July of 2015 we didn't have enough money to pay rent on the place we were living so we ended up staying in a motel for a couple of weeks. When our little bit of money ran out, we stayed with a friend. After we got a motel for another week, we got a phone call to come and sign paperwork for the apartment complex we currently live in.

Jason is on disability so we live in our housing authority. All of our bills are included in our rent, but now that I'm working, I make too much money for him to get both of his checks so we're back to struggling again despite the fact that we live where we have cheap rent. It sucks, but it's life and we manage to get through it together. We've never once given up on one another, even when I went a year without a job. Marriage is hard, y'all, but it's worth it when you have that one person to lay next to at night and hold your hand while you drift off to sleep. I wouldn't change a thing about what we've been through because it's our story. It's been written the way it's supposed to be written. Who am I to change what God has written for us?

I think that's enough for tonight. I will for sure be back to write some more. Any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll answer them in another entry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello!

Another medicine? I think not doc!

Welcome to October!